My Life Has Been Changed!!!


This passed weekend I took a FREE online business class at the website CreativeLive.com. Creative Live is a website geared towards photographers that offers free live online workshops taught by world class experts. Let me just say, this site is PHENOMENAL!!! I found this site by accident about a month ago, and was immediately hooked! And in case you were wondering, no I’m not a photographer! Ha! The information, and wisdom that is given through this site crosses all boundaries. They may be talking about photography businesses, but I’m using everything they say and applying it to Wedding Night Bliss. Email me at Driana@WeddingNightBliss.com if you’re a small business owner too! Say hi! J

Well, this weekend was my second, LIFE CHANGING class I took with them. That’s TWICE within 1 month!!! My hub can attest to how I’ve, all of a sudden, been kick-started into taking more action with WNB. (He even asked if I was starting a photography business because I’ve been watching Creative Live so much. Haha) What exactly changed my life, you ask? The class, “Launching an Online Business” with the incredible Lewis Howes! He gave so much priceless information on he went from sleeping on his sister’s couch to being one of the leading authorities of online marketing. He even brought in 3 of his friends who are also leading authorities in their fields. Derek Halpern forever revolutionized how I work on my blog. James Wedmore taught about how to get your Youtube traffic through the roof. Go ahead, type in “Kettlebell Routine,” and see who pops up. His video has over 17,000 views! For kettlebells! And Amy Porterfield showed us how to actually turn all those Facebook page ‘likes’ into actual sales.

If you want in-depth clarification on all the goods that were given last weekend go here. When you watch the classes live they are free, but now the class is $149.00 for all 3 days. This is a STEAL for all the information that was given. If you're starting an online or small business, you need these classes! I should mention, that I'm not getting paid to endorse Creative Live, Lewis Howes or anyone mentioned in this post. They're just that good! I had to share!

Above, are a few tips that I picked up, and wanted to share with you guys. I definitely plan on implementing them, as well. I decided I wanted to share this journey with you all. So, I’ll be sharing my experiences as I follow their advice and grow my business. Email me at Driana@WeddingNightBliss.com for updates on how it all turns out for me and my small business.



Buy my eBook, The Wedding Night Survival Guide for under $10, for the basics of what you need to know to have a blissful Wedding Night. 
Get your FREE Men's Wedding Night Survival Guide by signing up to be on my email list for engaged and married women, here.
Click here to be on my email list for Abstinent Women/Christian Singles/Christian Dating, and Mommies who want their teenage daughters to remain Abstinent.


Driana, The Blissful Wife

**If you're a Christian single or in a Christian dating relationship, striving for abstinence until marriage, please sign up for my email list. Only 4% of adults are abstinent. That means that you probably won't make it! You have to do something more than just going to church every Sunday to make it to the altar a virgin or abstinent. I made it, and I want to help you!**


**If you're part of a Christian couple practicing abstinence, and starting to plan your Christian wedding, sign up for my email list. I know you're looking for premarital counseling, but don't forget about guidance for your wedding night and married sex life. I'm sure as a Virgin Bride or Abstinent Bride you're nervous about your wedding night. I can give you the information you need to have the most blissful wedding night and transition into married sex possible.**

**If you're a mom and want help making sure your teenager continues practicing abstinence until marriage, sign up for my email list.**





If you’re a Christian couple practicing abstinence until your wedding night you’ve come to the right place. When it’s time to prepare for your Christian wedding and you look for premarital counseling, don’t forget to look for guidance and advice for your wedding night and transition into married sex. A Christian couple who practices abstinence until their wedding night is doing a great thing. And when the time comes for their Christian wedding, most look for premarital counseling, but forget about help for their wedding night and transition into married sex. So if you’re a Christian couple practicing abstinence until your wedding night, keep this in mind. When you get engaged and prepare for your Christian wedding, it’s very important to look for premarital counseling, as well as, help for your wedding night and transition into married sex. So remember! A Christian couple practicing abstinence until their wedding night has a lot to consider once they start planning their Christian wedding. Not only do they have to find premarital counseling, they have to find advice and guidance for their wedding night and their transition into married sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What To Expect On Your Christian Wedding Night

In Honor of Newtown, A Prayer of Protection

So How Does This Sex Thing Work, Anyway? (Why I Created WNB Part 2)