Hub's Sweet 12/12/12 Suprise!


     Today, (December 12th) when I was at home with my little girl and the hub was at work, I got a Facebook notification that I was tagged in my hub’s post. I was so pleasantly surprised at when I saw, “12 Reasons Why I Love My Wife on 12-12-12.” I mean, how sweet of him! After 4 years of marriage, and a 1-year-old later he still thinks to do romantic stuff like this! I decided to share because I’m so honored, and grateful that he’d do this. And of course, I want to brag on my man a little! Haha. Here it is! Join my email list if you’re hub, or fiance is a sweety-pie too!

12 Reasons Why I Love My Wife on 12-12-12 (in no special order)

1.       She loves and forgives me of my flaws.
2.       She's a God fearing woman.
3.       Family is important to her.
4.       She knows how to take care of her husband in ALL area.
(Did you catch the ALL, ladies? I wonder what he means by that??? Hehe)
5.       She’s a great cook.
6.       She's the mother of my child and a great mother.
7.       She's funnier then I let her believe.
8.       She's beautiful & sexy.
9.       She believes in my dreams & goals.
10.   She puts a lot of effort into learning about the things I’m passionate about. (SPORTS)
11.   She loves to travel.
12.   And just like 12-12-12, I’ll never see, nor live to find another women like my wife.
I love you Babygirl!10.She's puts a lot of effort into learning about the things I'm most passionate about (SPORTS)
11.She loves to travel
12.And just like 12-12-12 I'll never see nor live to find another woman like my wife.
I love u Babygirl!
10.She's puts a lot of effort into learning about the things I'm most passionate about (SPORTS)
11.She loves to travel
12.And just like 12-12-12 I'll never see nor live to find another woman like my wife.
I love u Babygirl!

Adorable, right?! Well, I couldn’t just leave it at that. So here’s my response to what he wrote. Yes, it was REAL mushy on our Facebook pages this morning! J

12 Reasons I Love My Hub on 12/12/12
1.       He respected my choice to save sex for marriage.
2.       He goes out of his way to make birthdays, anniversaries and holidays romantic and special.
3.       He truly loves my family as his own.
4.       He’s my personal massage therapist!
5.       He is a true man of God. He has unshakeable faith.
6.       He truly loves me like Christ loves the church. He does what a husband is supposed to do; protect and provide.
7.       He’s a gentleman. He still opens doors for me, and treats me like a lady. And he’s raising our daughter to expect the same from men.
8.       He not only supports my desire to be a stay-at-home mom, he appreciates it, and encourages it!
9.       He took such great care of me during my pregnancy. And now, he’s such a caring, involved, and attentive father.
10.   His love (maybe obsession?) with New York and the Yankees, guarantees me many trips to the Big Apple, and Broadway shows!
11.   During the rough times in our marriage he’s been my rock. He never pulls away from me. He always lets the tough times draw us closer together.
12.   He mine, all mine!!!!!

For more stories about my sweety-pie hub, sign up for my email list.


Buy my eBook, The Wedding Night Survival Guide for under $10, for the basics of what you need to know to have a blissful Wedding Night. 
Get your FREE Men's Wedding Night Survival Guide by signing up to be on my email list for engaged and married women, here.
Click here to be on my email list for Abstinent Women/Christian Singles/Christian Dating, and Mommies who want their teenage daughters to remain Abstinent.


Driana, The Blissful Wife

**If you're a Christian single or in a Christian dating relationship, striving for abstinence until marriage, please sign up for my email list. Only 4% of adults are abstinent. That means that you probably won't make it! You have to do something more than just going to church every Sunday to make it to the altar a virgin or abstinent. I made it, and I want to help you!**


**If you're part of a Christian couple practicing abstinence, and starting to plan your Christian wedding, sign up for my email list. I know you're looking for premarital counseling, but don't forget about guidance for your wedding night and married sex life. I'm sure as a Virgin Bride or Abstinent Bride you're nervous about your wedding night. I can give you the information you need to have the most blissful wedding night and transition into married sex possible.**

**If you're a mom and want help making sure your teenager continues practicing abstinence until marriage, sign up for my email list.**





If you’re a Christian couple practicing abstinence until your wedding night you’ve come to the right place. When it’s time to prepare for your Christian wedding and you look for premarital counseling, don’t forget to look for guidance and advice for your wedding night and transition into married sex. A Christian couple who practices abstinence until their wedding night is doing a great thing. And when the time comes for their Christian wedding, most look for premarital counseling, but forget about help for their wedding night and transition into married sex. So if you’re a Christian couple practicing abstinence until your wedding night, keep this in mind. When you get engaged and prepare for your Christian wedding, it’s very important to look for premarital counseling, as well as, help for your wedding night and transition into married sex. So remember! A Christian couple practicing abstinence until their wedding night has a lot to consider once they start planning their Christian wedding. Not only do they have to find premarital counseling, they have to find advice and guidance for their wedding night and their transition into married sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What To Expect On Your Christian Wedding Night

In Honor of Newtown, A Prayer of Protection

So How Does This Sex Thing Work, Anyway? (Why I Created WNB Part 2)